This Privacy Notice provides you information about how your personal details are used on chronolink.ro, and by Chronolink for the purpose of informing and selling you our products and services as well as maintaining, improving and managing our products and services.
In accordance with European Data Protection Legislation (“GDPR”) and local applicable laws, this Privacy Notice provides you information on how Chronolink collects, uses, protects, keeps, shares and deletes your personal data. We also provide you information about how you can contact us to exercise your rights.
Personal data we collect from you on chronolink.ro:
- Contact information – this is information we use to reach out to you in order to provide you with the information requested regarding our products and/or services, and provide you with marketing information. The information we collect via our webpage are: name, phone number, and e-mail address.
Purposes why are we using your personal data
We use our personal data to do the following:
- To sell you our products and services – We use your personal data to offer your information about our products and services, process your purchase order, to deliver products/services you ordered.
- To inform you about our products and services – We use your personal data to send you alerts and updates about our products and services.
- To store your personal details – We will store your personal data for a period of 5 years or until you tell us to delete them.
- To protect our products and services – As a business, we can only continue to prosper if we vigorously protect our business interests. This includes making sure that our marketing strategies target the right clients with the right messages. As our consumer, your personal data will be used to help us achieve these goals in order to continue providing you with the best products and services. This is considered our “legitimate business interest” in order to make sure our business continues to prosper.
- To improve and manage our products and services – We take proper technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
Share of your personal data
We may be required to share your data with the following type of entities (as permissible and required by law):
- Authorities – public institutions (e.g. fiscal authorities) if required for the purposes identified in this notice, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
We undertake not to sell/transfer your personal data to other third parties.
Legal basis allowing us to use your personal data
- Your consent – When you fill in the contact form, purchase products or services, you consent to us using the personal data you provide to carry out the purposes we identified to you in accordance with this Notice. This includes for example your consent to receive marketing communications.
- Contractual obligations – We will process and use your personal details to fulfil our contractual obligations so we can provide you with your requested products and services.
- Legitimate interests – We will process and use your personal details to carry out and improve our products and services, and sending you marketing communications.
- Compliance with laws – We will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
As a consumer, you have the following rights to your personal details according to GDPR. However, you should know that we will comply according to the extent that the law requires us to; in some cases, where it is legally required for us to keep your details the way it is, we will decline to comply with your requests. In this case, we will provide you with our reasons.
- Access your personal details – You have the right to request access to your personal details. This also includes information about:
a) why we have your personal details;
b) what categories of data we have;
c) what we do with your personal details;
d) who has access to your personal details (and where they are);
e) where your personal details might be transferred to;
f) how long we are keeping your personal details;
g) if you didn’t provide your personal details directly to us, how did we get them;
h) your rights under applicable laws and the possibility to restrict processing; and
i) if we use your personal details for any automated-decision making, and how we do it.
If you wish to obtain a copy of the personal details we have on you, please make a request at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complain to the Supervisory Authority – If you are not satisfied with the way we handled your rights or our Privacy Notice, you have the right to make a complaint with National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, located in B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212; E-mail: email@example.com.
- Delete your personal details – If you no longer want to interact with us, or you do not want us to have your personal details, you have the right to ask us to delete all your personal details from our systems. However, please note that there might be legal obligations we need to comply with which compel us to decline your requests or to keep certain information. If you wish to ask the deletion your personal details we have on you, please make a request at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Correct your personal details – You have the right to make sure your personal details are accurate and complete. If you wish to ask the correction of your personal details we have on you, please make a request at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Restrict how we use and process your personal details – You also have the right to tell us to stop using your personal details in a particular way (for example, you don’t want us to send you marketing communications). If you wish to ask the restriction of the way we use and process your personal details we have on you, please make a request at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Portability – You have the right to get a copy of your personal details to carry over to a new company. You can request a copy of your personal details. If you wish to ask the porting of your personal details we have on you, please make a request at the following email address: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about your privacy rights concerning your personal details, please contact us Info@chronolink.ro, or at telephone no.: + 40 (0) 21-403 4742 or fax no.: + 40 (0) 21-403 4745.